What do you want to lean into this year for your evolution, growth, and expansion?
Even though we can make changes any time, the New Year and the reflecting of the past year can be helpful for a reset and reflecting and seeing if we are on the path we want to be on.
I no longer do New Year’s resolutions, but I do review my year at the end of the year with gratitude for all that I learned, and accomplished and I set intentions for the New Year. I find this is more in alignment for me and some of my friends and clients.
We tend to create from an old habit, an old story of ourselves we tend to think what is possible from our past. We are unconsciously addicted to a sense of old limiting beliefs and when we tap into our presence our deeper self or more authentic self, things open up and we begin to see life and ourselves from a much bigger perspective.
What new energies are trying to birth through you this year? Where are you called to be? What are you called to do? What are you curious about for you and your life path, this year? Your relationships, your career, your abundance, your health, your finances? What’s possible for you this year that you don’t think is possible and how would you begin to step towards that now?
What will support you in having this? Do you need more support, more organization, structure, getting into action?
Would you like greater clarity and direction and a vision for more being in alignment with your most authentic self this year? If so, here are some questions that might help.
- Do you feel like you’re on a path in life that feels like you’re meant to be on?
- Do you give yourself permission to listen to your deepest knowing for your life in all areas, ie relationship, career, health?
- How much do you listen to the conditioning of your society or childhood over your own inner wisdom in terms of what you are creating?
- What would most likely hold you back this year?
- What will you do to move forward when you notice what holds you back?
- What lies do you tell yourself about what you can’t have and what is a deeper truth about that?
- What support or structure might you need to create more of to create what you’re wanting this year?
- What is most important to you this year and why is that important?
- Are there any stories do you need to let go of?
- What is the trying to emerge for you in your life right now?
- What would you be feeling if you got some of the dreams you are envisioning? And how could you feel that inside your body?
- Would you allow yourself to receive (ie feel worthy of) what it is you are wanting to create?
I wish you blessings for new beginnings in the New Year.
My wish for you is that you can lean into this year and experience your greatest evolution, growth, and expansion with ease and grace.